JEREMY DE LA GARZA
Concept Artist (May 2011 - May 2014)
- Worked on an animated Sci Fi tv series as well as an online game called Star Guardians.
- Responsibilities included character design, background design/painting and storyboarding.
Concept Artist (February 2011 - March 2011)
- Worked on an animated episode of the Sci Fi tv series Fringe.
- Responsibilities included matte painting for several environments.
Illustrator (June 2009 - February 2011)
- Illustrated key art, characters, backgrounds and storyboards at an entertainment ad agency.
- Projects included video game covers, tv posters and ad campaigns for established and new IP's.
Character Designer (September 2006 - May 2009)
- Designed, illustrated and sculpted characters/mascots for sports teams and theme parks.
Comic Book Illustrator (September 2007 - February 2008)
- Illustrated comics, covers and characters for a historical series.
Scenic Artist (December 2004 - August 2006)
- Illustrated, designed and assisted set designer with construction of sets for plays and events.
- Specialized in mural painting.
Rocky Mountain College of Art & Design (December 2004)
- Studied storytelling and character design under professional comic book artist.
- Bachelors of Fine Arts
- Concentration in painting
- Fine Arts Study Abroad in Castiglion Fiorentino, Italy.
- Google Sketchup
- Sketchbook Designer(AutoDesk)